Welcome to my first Christmas themed post! Are you looking to save some cash this holiday season? Of course you are!
Introducing Recycled holiday ‘tinsel’. If you’re recycling hasn’t gone out yet or been taken to the recycling centre why don’t you save it and make some decor.
A variety of recycled paper or card.
Sticky tapeAdd Media
1) Cut your recycled card or paper into strips.
2) Fold a strip into a circle/oval shape and tape together.
3) Then attach another circle/oval shaped strip to the previously taped strip and secure with tape.
4) Keep attaching circle/oval shaped strips to one another until you have a long chain!
5) Attach them to the wall with tacks once you’ve finished.
Happy recycling & Happy Holidays!